INSULATED ALUMINUM SEMI RIGID DUCT (SAMCO 141A)
The inner core of Class 1 Insulated Aluminum Semi Rigid Duct (SAMCO 141A) is made of heavy gauge corrugated aluminum alloy which is wrapped with a blanket of fiberglass insulation having density 16 Kgm³ or 24 Kgm³ and thickness of 25mm. The outer jacket is made of double lamination of metalized polyester film which acts as a strong vapor barrier.
Performance Standards :-
|Temperature Range: -73°C to 224°C
||-73°C to 224°C
Recommended Operating Pressure:-
- 4" to 10" Diameter: Maximum Positive and Negative: 12" w.g.
- 12" to 18" Diameter: Maximum Positive and Negative: 8" w.g.
- Complete air-tight duct systems.
- Offers excellent fire resistance.
- Energy efficient.
- Offers excellent thermal characteristics.
- Simple on site assembly.
- No fabrication of parts required on the job.
- Easy availability of accessories to permit speedy installation.
- Clean, efficient and fast installation.
- Increased airflow.
- Lifetime durability.
- Premium quality at an affordable cost.
Physical characteristics :-
- Maintains unrestricted diameter in radius.
- Will not drop between 6 feet supports.
- Will not break, leak or dry rot when pulled open, bent, re-bent, re-compressed, heat aged or cycled with moist or dried air.
- Standard I.D: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 inches.
- Standard Length 3.0 meter.
- Compression Ratio 3:1