Rectangular Aluminum Semi-Rigid Duct (SAMCO 140R)
Samco Class O Rectangular Semi-Rigid Aluminum Duct is a rare product in HVAC
industry. Samco being an expert Flexible and Semi-Rigid ducts manufacturer
provides Rectangular Semi-Rigid Aluminum Duct.
The Rectangular Semi-Rigid Duct is made up of a special Aluminum Alloy that
prevents corrosion and fatigue. The machine fabrication produces a continuous
lock seam that allows the duct to be pulled open, bent, compressed and re-bent
without developing fatigues and leakages.
Performance Standards -:
||5000 f.p.m. \ (25m/sec.)
||-100 to 435 °F \ (-73 °C to 224 °C)
- Complete air-tight duct systems.
- Simple on site assembly.
- No on-site fabrication of parts required.
- Easy availability of accessories to permit speedy installation.
- Clean, efficient and fast installation.
- Increased airflow.
- Lifetime durability.
- Premium quality at an affordable cost.
Physical characteristics -:
- Will not drop between 6 feet supports.
- Will not break, leak or dry rot when pulled open, bent, re-bent, re-
compressed, heat aged or cycled with moist or dried air.
- Size can be customized as per the customer requirements.
- Standard Lengths: 3 meter